Insurance Account Executive Positions Gold Coast Based
Our team is expanding, and we are seeking account executives to join our fast-paced office, time to plan your 2021 career move
You will be responsible for:
- Managing your own diverse portfolio of domestic & SME clients;
- Responding to enquiries and requests from Clients and Underwriters;
- Providing an extremely high level of professional service to Clients and developing high-quality relationships;
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and personal traits:
- Friendly & professional interpersonal skills;
- Pleasant and enthusiastic personality;
- Outstanding time management;
- Ability to multi-task;
- A can-do attitude & willingness to learn;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- You MUST BE a great team player;
- Great computer skills;
- Positive attitude & ability to work under pressure.
Sales Experience — You should understand the sales process and know how to effectively work with a sales team.
Negotiation — Negotiating a new client contract or renegotiating an existing client deal, strong negotiation skills are a must.
Communication Skills — Talking to clients and maintaining relationships. You should be able to clearly communicate verbally and in written form to a wide variety of audiences.
Remuneration based on experience
Application / Enquires
If you wish to take this exciting opportunity to join with one of Australias fastest-growing brokerage teams please complete the form below